Now GP is Europe’s largest virtual GP service, providing convenient healthcare and remote medical diagnosis to over 1 million people. The Now GP smartphone app allows users to have on-the-go video consultations with qualified NHS doctors, with guaranteed next day delivery of medicines to their home or office.
As the NHS continues to struggle to combat increasingly lengthy appointment waiting times and staff sickness continues to cost UK businesses billions of pounds annually, we’ve developed an innovation mHealth (mobile health) solution to bring convenience and accessibility back to healthcare, ensuring that booking a doctor’s appointment is no longer an arduous task.
Now GP provides patients with the delivery of prescription medicines directly to their home or office address. This end-to-end solution eliminates the need for inconvenient visits to pharmacy when unwell and avoids taking unnecessary sick days off work.
What can Now GP provide?
- Advice from a qualified, MRCGP-certified doctor
- Prescription medicines, collectable from local pharmacies or delivered to you
- Specialist referrals
- At home self-test kits
- Fit notes and back to work certificates
What can’t Now GP provide?
- Physical examinations and the physical adminstration of treatment
- Emergency treatment e.g. chest pains, severe bleeding, suspected stroke or bone fracture
- Repeat prescriptions