Are you a qualified Pharmacy Technician looking to work for the UK’s fastest growing online pharmacy?
Working in partnership with the NHS, Now Healthcare delivers NHS repeat prescriptions and digital GP consultations. We are on an incredible journey and the Increasing demand for our services across England means we need forward thinking pharmacists to deliver outstanding care to our ever-increasing patients
Based in our brand-new state of the art pharmacy, you will be friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service. Building relationships with your patients are key and you’ll play an important part in meeting their unique healthcare needs. You will be providing consultations via video to our patients whilst ensuring the smooth running of the dispensary, dispensing medication effectively.
Dealing with complex medication enquiries on behalf of, and under the supervision of a pharmacist.
Supervising the activities of lesser-qualified dispensing staff where required by the Responsible Pharmacist from time-to-time
Ensuring the dispensary operation, and dispensing processes are carried out with due regard to legal and professional obligations.
Administrative duties including accessing patient SCRs on a regular basis and nominating patients
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Current registration with the GPhC as a technician
- NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent (or grand-parented by GPhC as a technician)
- Proven customer service skills
- Able to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to CPD
- Attention to detail
- Accurate and takes pride in the accuracy of own work and that of others
- Previous experience of working in a busy pharmacy
- Experience in supervising dispensing operations and lesser-qualified dispensing staff
Date Listed: 1st September, 2018
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018